WHAT : Soccer (Boys), Basket Ball (Boys & Girls) and Throwball (Girls)
WHEN : 26th and 27th October, 2017 between 9 am & 4 pm
WHERE : Global City International School
# 135, 5th Main, 6th Cross, Malleshpalya
Near Tippasandra Post, CV Raman Nagar, Bangalore-560075
WHO : Bona fide Students of your school
U-12 : Boys born on or after 1st November 2005
U-14 : Boys born on or after 1st November 2003
BASKET BALL :
U-16 : Boys and Girls born on or after 1st November 2001
U-16 : Girls born on or after 1st November 2001
HOW : REGISTRATION
• Registration is closed
• Entry fee of Rs.1000/- (per team) to be paid on or before 18th October, 2017
• MODE OF PAYMENT
Net Banking Details
Name of the Bank: Indian Overseas Bank, Malleshpalya
Name of the Account: GLOBAL CITY INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
Account Number: 160001000007900
IFSC Code: IOBA0001600
Cheque in favour of “GLOBAL CITY INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL”
WHOM : CONTACT DETAILS
PHONE Mr.Martin: 9110494683
• Entry fee should be sent on or before 18/10/2017.
• The school can send only 1 entry per category.
• Late entries will not be entertained.
• Teams must report by 8.45 am on 26th October, 2017
• All participants must carry their ID card. If DOB details are not mentioned in the ID card, an attested birth certificate must be carried along with the ID card.
• Fixtures will be given on the day of the tournament.
• All matches are played in Knock-out basis.
• Schedule of matches will not be changed under any circumstance.
• The decision of the referee is final in all matters during the match.
• Playing with bare foot is not allowed.
• Protest of any kind will not be entertained.
• School will not be responsible for any loss of money/ valuables.
• Lunch and refreshments will be provided for the team managers and the players.
• Teams are requested to carry the first aid kit for convenience.
• Only bona fide students (Girls) born on or after 1st November, 2001 are allowed to participate.
• Team must consist of 7 players and 5 substitutes.
• All the latest rules of TFI will be followed.
• Only bona fide students (Boys) born on or after 1st November 2005 and 1st November 2003 are allowed to participate for U-12 and U-14 categories respectively.
• Each team will have 6 players including a goal keeper and 3 substitutes, a total of 9 members. Any number of substitutions is allowed.
• The goal keeper cannot come out of his ‘D’-area, cannot touch the ball by hand outside the ‘D’-area and if he does, a free kick is awarded. This infringement results in a penalty.
• There is no off-side rule and back passing is allowed.
• If a player is found to be resorting to rough tackling, using foul language on the ground or misbehaving with the referee, a yellow warning card will be shown.
• A player who resorts to a deliberate violent play, a “Red Card” will be shown and will not be allowed to play for the rest of the matches. The team in question will have to play with one player less.
• All the latest rules of KSFA will be followed.
• Duration of the matches:
All matches till finals will be played for 15-5-15 minutes. In case of draw, no extra time- first a tie breaker, then a “sudden death”.
Finals will be played for 20-5-20 minutes. In case of draw: extra 5-5-5 minutes, a tie breaker and then a “sudden death”.
Basket Ball Rules
• Only bona fide students (Boys & Girls) born on or after 1st November, 2001 are allowed to participate.
• Team must consist of 5 players and 5 substitutes.
• All the latest rules of BFI will be followed.
• All the matches will be played for 10-5-10 minutes.